Never Forget - Maher Zain ft Mesut Kurtis
Tak suka boleh pause. (:

Friday, December 13, 2013

Fanart vs Real art

Assalamualaikum dan salam 1 Malaysia...

WARNING! TO ONE PIECE FANS!
THIS MAY BE A SPOILER!
YA' MUST READ THE LATEST CHAPTER!
CHAPTER 731!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oya! Long time no see ya' all. Long time I didn't post any entry. >.<  yahh, I'm busy with the anime/manga stuff. There's more I need to watch. Ahahaaa! XD  so, as an OP fans...I just wanna show ya' some little stuff. About the real ones, and the fake ones. But, I still like this fake tho~  it is really a PERFECT ART! I like how their imaginations about this.

Fanart vs Real art.
Expectations vs Reality.

FANART/EXPECTATIONS.

First
damn. this one really looks like Odacchi art. I really love this!
Second
this is the second one. COOL! I like this.
Third.
the art doesn't look like Odacchi, but, I really like how Sabo
greet Luffy. ;)
So...that's the only fanart that I save. Really cool! They have different imaginations. (Y)

REAL ART/REALITY.

First page

Second page
see his reaction. this was my reaction too! ><

Third page

Fourth page

So...that's the real ones. Eiichiro Oda's art. (:
I cried in happiness. (':  I am really happy now~ he is back. I feel like wanna yell to every person and hug them and tell, "SABO IS ALIVE!" hahaaaaa! xD  even Luffy is crying nonstop when he met that person. I know how ya' feel Luffy.

Here, some pic of Ace, Sabo and Luffy from the flashback episode. (':
credit to tumblr, weheartit, google, instagram.


See ya' soon. Sayonara...~

#tetibe rasa nak speaking. maaf kalo BI gua broken. ><

4 comments:

  1. lama dah tak baca OP haha :D
    seriously fan art nye boleh tahan gak~
    reaction luffy memang macam luffy arr XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dah lama tak baca?! alaaahhh...kiranya aku dah sp0il kat kau la~ ><
      cepat pegi baca!

      Delete
  2. Rasa nak peluk Sabo! Ace pergi, Sabo pulak kembali :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tulah...ada hikmah jugak akhirnya kenapa odacchi buat ace pergi... TT___TT )': and...dia gantikan dgn sabo~ aawww~ :')

      Delete

Hantar surat kerja posmen,
dah baca silalah komen.
:P